The Centered Life Model is made up of seven simple steps, because to experience life is part of its foundation. These steps are the following:
- Step 1 – Understand And Train Your Mind
- Step 2 – Discover Who You Are
- Step 3 – Live In The Present Moment
- Step 4 – Decide Where To Go
- Step 5 – Take Action
- Step 6 – Continuous Development Toward Finding Your Way In Life
- Step 7 – Bring Value In Your Relationship With Others
A huge effort has been spent to select the approaches to life that actually work and to merge them into this method. This has been done through actual experience and studying western and eastern philosophy, psychology and anthropology and integrating them, making all simple, practical and consistent.
There are two basic rules:
- If no action is taken, the knowledge of this method becomes useless. Indeed, without action, it would be as spending the whole life only watching TV. At the end of it, you would think you know everything having experienced nothing: this is not knowledge, this is not life.
- Even if the method is derived from philosophy and science, it is not up to the method to tell you what you should do with your life. This decision is completely left to you. The method simply gives you the tools to allow you to see all options you have and the techniques to move toward a life based on sense of purpose and well-being; then you choose your path.
To take action does not mean to jump into the hectic life, but to slow down and focus the energy on something fruitful, where the focus is on the “being” more than on the “having” or “doing”.
This may look very difficult, because many of us live under pressure: we have targets to achieve and constraints that limit our lives. Some of us feel trapped and do not see a way forward. We put a lot of effort to improve our life and we feel frustrated if we realize that nothing changes. But it is just a matter of looking in the right direction and investing the energy we have in something that works. With hope and persistence, all of us can change our life for the better.
Many thanks in advance for your comments!
Copyright © – Dimitri Gianesini – All rights reserved
Images under the “Fair Use” policy