This program follows the method Centered Life Model, which is based on seven simple steps:
- You can understand and train your mind. Meditation is the main tool, but not the only one (->Train your mind).
- You can discover who you are, using the most powerful tools on the matter (-> Discover who you are).
- You can live a successful and happy life in the present moment, consistently with your deepest self (->Live in the present moment).
- Once you have achieved the awareness of your deepest essence in the present moment, you can decide how to express it and define what you want to achieve in your life (->Decide where you want to go).
- You can learn the tools to take action in the right direction and to start making your life plan real (->Take action).
- There is not necessarily a beginning and an end; all the steps can be continuously explored across the whole life path to achieve a deeper discovery of the self, a better understanding of the meaning of life, and to experience sound happiness, with a persistent feeling of curiosity and inner satisfaction (->Continuous development toward finding your way in life, toward real success).
- The development of the Centered-Self is the opposite of being self-centered, this means to become able to bring value to the relationships with other people, which is a skill at the foundation of real happiness and success (->Bring value in your relationship with others).
The method is open. This means that it is not up to the method to define a specific set of values: the method simply states that it is essential for people to identify their set of values making a connection with their core-self. The method gives the direction, every person will find his/her way; therefore the seven steps must be considered as signposts in the personal path.
The program is dedicated to:
- people who want to enjoy their life to the full, with a sound sense of purpose, well-being and happiness;
- professionals, managers and leaders who want to achieve self-mastery, so to become “world-class” in their profession and life;
- people who have decided to change their life for the better and are looking for real success and happiness, but struggle to achieve those results due to the tough challenges of life.
The method has its own set of core values: acceptance, improvement, quality and performance in life are part of the foundation; freedom of life, respect, integrity, authenticity are the values that drive the overall program.
Meditation is considered as one of the main tool to train the mind. Everyone can decide the stage of meditation that fits better with his/her life and then move to the next step of the Centered Life Model (from “Train your mind” to “Discover who you are“). The decision about at what stage to stop with the meditation practice is left completely to the individuals. Meditation is a practice that it is completely independent from any kind of religions and its effectiveness has been demonstrated through scientific studies (See. University of Oxford).
The method is fully open: this means that everyone keeps his/her total freedom to choose his/her path. This program aims to support people to give their life a meaning and to achieve real success and happiness; it is not a mean to decide what people should do.
The practical and conceptual foundation of the method is widely described in the life-transforming book Brilliant Well-being: 7 steps to becoming confident, successful and happy, and it is based on actual experience, science (psychology, anthropology, philosophy, etc.) and the human culture in a wide sense (meditation practice, philosophy of life, self-improvement techniques, etc.) with a clear aim of making all simple, practical and effective. The focus is on what actually works.
Copyright © – Dimitri Gianesini – All rights reserved